What is the icompost
We believe our food waste should be composted at our own homes which also helps us enrich our own soils. The simplest way to compost food scraps at home is to have a compost heap in the garden, but most people are looking for a solution which has no odour, no flies, no vermin and no mess. We now offer a solution for composting so convenient that it can be done at the touch of a button.
‘iCompost’ uses technology to turn your food waste into compost at the touch of a button. All you have to do is put your kitchen scraps into the machine every day, press START, and when you wake up in the morning you will have rich compost that you can use in your plants.
Step 1. Put all types of food waste gathered throughout the day, including coffee grounds, tea bags and egg shells.
Step 2. Press Start. In just 5 hours (on average), its odourless and low-noise technology transforms your food waste into early-stage compost.
Step 3. The result: a dry, natural and nutrient-rich soil amendment for plants, lawns and gardens.
- No odours, quiet
- No Bags required or Filter replacement
- "Pre-compost" in 4-6 hours
- Outer Size: 28,5 x 28,5 x 38cm High (when closed). 65cm High with open lid.
- Capacity of 2L bucket (to match estimates of daily food scraps created from consumption/preparation)
- Weight of product: 5Kgs
- Colour : White
- The iCompost comes with 1 x sachet of compost activator (4 teaspoons per cycle recommended)
- Warranty for 1 year and Instructions included inside the box.
Read here to know what goes inside.
Downloadour visual information leaflet.
Easy Technology - see the quick start guide below (kindly read the full user guide prior using your own):