Replace your disposable plastic sponges with an eco-friendly, compostable version!
The Spaza Tawashi is hand crocheted out of the natural fibre, jute and is a fantastic antibacterial and eco-friendly swap for the synthetic dishwashing sponge. Keep it clean by resting it in a shallow sink of boiling water and vinegar or by running in the dishwasher with your dishes.
Available on WAWO in a pack of 3.
- Plastic-free -can be composted at the end of its life
- Durable and long-lasting
- Made from natural fibre jute
- 15 cm square
- Hanging loop
- Individually hand crocheted
- Made by women working from home on the outskirts of Cape Town.
- Care instructions: Clean under running water and soak in a shallow solution of hot water and vinegar or wash in your dishwasher away from the knives. with your dishes.