Composting means to recycle your food! If we recycle our food waste, and we recycle the regular dry "recyclables" (like glass, plastic, metals & paper products), then you will find very little going to landfills. Furthermore, composting is amazing for our soils - and soils give us life. You don't have a garden, you say? No problem! Did you know you don't need a garden to have a worm farm?
The Worm Tower is a 3-tier worm farm, ideal for a larger family.
It includes two working trays with an additional drainage tray (so it is a 3 tiers farm), and the sides have breathing vents. There is a built-in tap that collects the worm liquid which can be used on your garden. The unit is sold together with a coco coir block to be used in your worm bedding, a worm blanket, 500 composting worms and the instructions.
* 3 Tier system (Stackable layers)
* Worm Tea Collection tray with Tap
* Outer Size: 65 x 38x 60cm high
* Colour: Black
* Material: (Recyclable)
* Made in South Africa
* 500 x Worms
* Coco Coir block (to use for the bedding)
* a Worm Blanket (to cover the top, keeping fruit flies away & keeping worms cool in summer (when wet))
* Easy-to-Understand Instruction Pamphlet
**Always keep your worm farm away from direct sunlight!
Looking for worms to add to your existing worm farm? Click here.